Key Holding and Alarm Response
Ensuring your premises are protected is your top priority. Therefore, take the pressure away from your staff and trust Frontline Security 24/7 Ltd to provide a Key Holding and Alarm Response solution that can be tailored to your exact needs and requirements.
So, whether you’re visiting friends, away on business or simply socialising, you can relax knowing Frontline Security 24/7 Ltd are taking care of your business, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
For less than 85p per day (£270.00 per year), we will:
- Hold your keys securely until required and release them only under an authorised signature.
- Upon an alarm activation, deploy a Response Officer who will attend your site with keys and conduct a comprehensive internal and external patrol for signs of force entry or cause of activation. In the event of an incident the officer would take immediate action to re-secure the premises, without having to contact our client.*
- Provide a full call-out report the following day ensuring that the incident was dealt with to your satisfaction and expectations.*
- If required, escort your designated key holder to the premises.*
- Ensure that all Response Officers carry personal identification.
- Ensure that all Response Officers are fully trained and and receive site familiarisation training.
- Control and monitor the movement of clients keys and ensure all movements are logged.
- Contact clients on a regular basis to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and to ensure our records are up to date.
Responsible and Reliable Company
Only the best staff Provisioned
Professional Approach to Security
Passionate about our work
* additional call out fees apply
Benefits of using our Key Holding and Alarm Response Service:
- No member of your staff will be woken at night and have to attend an alarm activation. This would therefore prevent tiredness and loss of productivity.
- Protection of your staff – No member of staff will need to enter an often dark, empty building alone which would risk their own safety.
- Most insurance companies offer reduced premiums to companies who have professional security arrangements in place.